FLETA ZX STING V2 25.5T Brushless Motor
FLETA ZX STING V2 30.5T Brushless Motor
- Product Detail View -
FLETA ZX V2 STING the competition with Muchmore Racing’s latest outlaw stock motor.
Muchmore Racing introduce “The V2 Sting” the fastest stock motor ever produced.
FLETA ZX STING Brushless Motor series based technology of the Muchmore Racing R&D team.
World champion driver Marc Rheinard participating in the test, the driver can optimize the handling of development.
And 1/10 Touring Car and Off-Road driver provides the best feeling and maximum power.
High Temperature rated wire is used for winding the motors to minimized the risk of burning up the motor.
The Sting takes stock racing to a new level with its patented Sintered and Rotor design technology along
with a short stack which equates to 30% more power output than traditional stock motors.
Encompassing the following:
· Newly designed can to allow maximum airflow FLOW-MAX II™body design
· Highest grade aluminum to withstand high temperatures.
· Advance timing from 20 – 50 degree’s
· New sensor connector protective guard end plate design
· Aluminum lightweight end plate to assist with further cooling (Red)
· Grade 5 ball bearings
· Strong aluminum mounting sensor unit
· Newly designed silver plated soldering tabs
· NdFeB Neodymium Magnet Rotor with ZX Balancing
High power new stator design
Maximum low resistance copper winding
Heavy-duty silver-plated solder tab
New sensor design for increased top speed
Flow max2 cooling system
Precision balanced neodymium high temp resistance rotor
High Temperature Wire
Fully re-buildable design